A new, fun, and unique way to learn the OT material!
This OT Crossword Collection includes 40 crosswords with both digital and printable access. These crosswords were created for OT and OTA students to provide a fun and unique way to help you take a more ACTIVE role in learning the OT material. Students will find these crosswords helpful in studying OT content both during school programs as well as while preparing for the national board exam.
Who these crosswords are for:
- OT students wanting to test their OT knowledge throughout OT school.
- OT students preparing for the NBCOT® exam.
- OT practitioners looking for a fun refresher of OT content.
The crosswords are categorized into 3 different levels of difficulty:
- Minimal topic - Single or dual topic crosswords
- Intermediate - 4-7 topics mixed in one crossword
- Advanced - Completely mixed OT topics
- Frames of reference
- Occupational therapy roles and practice settings
- Ethical principles
- Pediatric reflexes and developmental milestones
- Pediatric assessment tools and common diagnoses
- Feeding and swallowing
- Hand and upper extremity
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Allen Cognitive Levels
- Ranchos Los Amigos Scale
- Spinal cord injury
- Mental health
- Burns & Wounds
- Community mobility and driver rehabilitation
- Work rehabilitation
- Low vision
- Physical agent modalities
This product is not affiliated with, licensed, or endorsed by NBCOT®.